BLOG SUPPORTERS

Monday, June 1, 2009

HWH 610 Leveling System

Mission accomplished our jacks are now working again. I can not say enough about the company HWH Corporation out of Moscow, Iowa. What a fine company and particularly their tech person Frank. He walked me through the steps of taking out the old motor and putting in the new motor. So if any of you out there have HWH jacks and have a problem give Frank a call he is good at his job. And believe it or not this one-eyed guy got the motor installed and working. Probably took longer than a person with two good eyes but so what since it was our 33rd anniversary I had my sweetie out their cheering me on and giving me the encouragement needed to finish the job.

I just about finished the three acres of mowing and will weed eat a bit this PM when its cooler.While I was mowing Sandy went to the bank and Walmart in Mt. Pleasant about 26 miles west of Lone Star. She returned a minute ago and as left again to check on her Mom who lives about one mile from us.If we can get all our chores done we will head for Houston tomorrow or next to visit my Mom and family. I love my family but do not look forward to going to Houston with all the people who think they are NASCAR drivers and always in a hurry to get no where fast. As you can tell I am not really looking forward to it.



Until next time.....MtnAire Travlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment