BLOG SUPPORTERS

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Unbeknownst To Me

 
I learned from Sandy that her brother James had to reset some of the eight support posts for our RV Port. It seems they were not squared up like they needed to be to assure a square fit of the roof panels.

Since this resetting had to be done it was decided they would pre assemble the roof trusses and C- Purlins on the ground, square everything up for the panels and then with a crane set the assembly into place on the support post. They would then secure everything into place. I wish we had been there so I could have taken pictures. On the other hand I guess it was a good thing we left for the week had I been there I would have been a nervous wreck.

I hate they had to redo some of their prior work but glad at the same time they found the problem before setting the roof panels.
Mueller called today and advised my order for the roof paneling, gutter and south side wall would be available for pickup this Friday August 3rd. Looks like all is falling into place and just maybe the RV Port will be ready for us when we return next Monday. Let's hope so anyway.
Until next time. . . .MtnAire Travlers

No comments:

Post a Comment