BLOG SUPPORTERS

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother’s Day

!cid_image004_gif@01CAC1E9

  Happy Mother’s Day to all you mothers out there and especially to my dear wife Sandy. Of course my Mom which has been a mom for 73 years. (I just gave my age) I wish you a special Mother’s Day .

Happy Mother's Day" means more
Than have a happy day.
Within those words lie lots of things
We never get to say.

It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I honor you.

But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of
Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with love.

Until next time….MtnAire Travlers.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Mother's Day poem. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet poem!! Thanks for sharing.

    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)
    http://freedom2roll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete