BLOG SUPPORTERS

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Lordy Lordy Look Who's Going To Be Forty

image

October 28th our youngest son, Tim will reach that milestone of mid-life ....40 years old. Usually this midlife crisis means a Harley, grow a beard, wear a do-rag, OMG I'm getting older and I need/want to do it all now. I don't recall my 40th but I'm sure being a guy I did go through this stage in my life.
When it comes to his job Tim is a workaholic and gives his company a 110%. He loves his daughter and family. Tim, Sandy and I love you very much and wish you the best on your 40th.

Until next time…..MtnAire Travlers.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your son. Love your header picture. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 40th Birthday, Tim! Life gets even better after 40! Blessings, K

    ReplyDelete