BLOG SUPPORTERS

Thursday, December 23, 2010

What A Difference 12 Hours Can Make

Went to bed last night with both air conditioners going woke up this morning cold. What happened to our warmer weather? Going back to the RV park we noticed at the gas station where we purchased fuel the night before had gone up to $2.85/gallon 10 cents higher.
After checking several nursing homes for future residence for mom we changed our plan from yesterday of financing Mom's burial plan to paying it off upfront today. Sandy and my sister dropped me off at Rosemont so I could get in a little visiting time while they checked out some more nursing home. I found her napping.


image
So, yes what a difference 12 hours can make. Sandy and I both feel we've been in a whirl wind these past six days. I can not say enough how Sandy has stepped right in and helped in all of this we've been involved in with my mom. Appreciate you and love you dear. Well this concludes our six day visit to Houston as we move to Canton tomorrow before the weather turns real bad.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

image

Until next time. . . .MtnAire Travlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment