BLOG SUPPORTERS

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Beautiful Day In North East Texas

For Blog Photos 016

This was our sunset yesterday evening. Today was just great as both the temperature and humidity were lower than they have been . I washed the motor home as it's been two months since I last washed it with soap/water and besides the roof needed cleaning. Prior washing/cleaning has been done with The Solution.
Sandy’s current job is winding down and they should be through with the Corsicana line some time next week. Their next job will be either the Port Arthur line or mowing the highway right a ways in Upshur and Titus counties.

Mom’s house selling is moving right along with out to many amendments that we haven’t been able to deal with. The next hurdle will be the appraisal the buyer wants himself. We have had our appraisal already but since they have applied for a FHA loan they need to get their own.  Our realtor tells us the appraisal should be in within the next 48 hours. We are hoping to close sometime the middle of September.

I purchased the software “Streets & Trips 2009 w/GPS”  for $39.99 from Amazon.com and installed it. Naturally with my luck the computer did not recognize the GPS locator. Contacted Microsoft and they could not get it to work either. So, it must be a detective device. They are to contact me sometime tomorrow and give me instructions on its replacement.

Mowed the three acres here today after washing the MH and will need to do some edging and weed eating tomorrow. While mowing the ditches  I smelled the strong odor of a skunk. The closer I got to the culvert the stronger it became. My guess was that critter was in the culvert waiting on night fall to do its roaming. I naturally left the area immediately and will wait till tomorrow to finish.

One day remaining tell I get my nose job. Will update all as soon as I can get a wifi spot.

Until next time….MtnAire Travlers.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear about your mom's house. I know you will be glad to have that a done deal!

    We will be thinking of you over the next few days. I know all will be good with your surgery.

    Hugs,
    Dortha

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are here in Shreveport. We will leave Thursday afternoon. Give us a call. I know everything will go good. I have to go to VA the 8th of September to the dermatologist.

    ReplyDelete