BLOG SUPPORTERS

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Windows Live Writer

I read about this tool on The Geeks On Tour Blog. I thought I would give it a try as posting my blog on Blogger adding photos is a chore. Here goes

file00477  

My Father use to own a Gulf Service Station similar to this one. I can remember working on weekends that most of his lady customer’s would only want Dad fueling their car, wiping windshields, sweeping floor boards, checking oil and tires. That was back in the days where you received full service. I remember one lady particularly that would tell me she didn't  want me touching her car and she would wait for my Father. We hand washed and dried an average of 40 to 50 cars a weekend. After the Gulf he later purchased a Humble Service Station (Exxon today) and his sales really climbed. He also was a good mechanic which really kept him busy as everyone would bring their cars to him for auto repair. Well Its time to see if I can get this posted to my journal. It works !!!

 

Until next time….MtnAirer Travlers

2 comments:

  1. I have been using Live writer for some time. It doubles your pictures in Picasa however...Oh well it looks good so keep it up. By the way Sherri found a token In our quarter sack for a free car wash at a Gulf Sta. Here you go writing about Gulf satations...what are the odds of that happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried Live Writer, but I haven't really got the hang of the picture thing yet. It doesn't seem to give the size options that Blogger does, and I can't get it to write beside the pictures. So I had to edit in Blogger. I will have to study it some more.
    You have some lovely pictures. Thanks.
    Happy Trails, Penny, TX

    ReplyDelete