BLOG SUPPORTERS

Friday, November 13, 2009

The Walker Brother’s Off to Brackenridge

  Well now that deer season is in full swing Sandy’s three brothers, James,Dwayne and David, left today for their Brackenridge deer lease. Their necks were so swollen I wonder how they manage to breath. I’m sure once they arrive and climbed into those hunting stands the swelling will go down a little. Since, I don’t have good vision in my right eye and being right handed I can not shoot a rifle.Besides some one had to stay back and care for the women folk.

Now this is what you call hunting in Texas Style.
No its not there's but I bet they wish they had it.

texas hunting style

texas style   
I had great plans to get the buffer out and start waxing the MH with the Klasse two part wax system. However, due to the unusual cold morning (47F) lasting well into the afternoon I did not get started. Instead I did some more leaf blowing into piles and we tried to burn some tree limbs in the burn pile. They are still to green and wet from all our previous rain that the fire just would not catch and stay lit.

Until next time….MtnAire Travlers.

1 comment:

  1. I use to deer hunt but it got so expensive I could not keep up. Now I just watch the deer and enjoy how pretty they are in the wild.

    ReplyDelete